Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Kindergarten zoo day
Garrett had his field trip to this zoo and wanted me to tag along with him. I was pretty sure I didn't want to ride the bus and everytime I talked about it Camri said she wanted to go with me. I decided to take my pregnant self along with my two girls and meet Garrett at the zoo. It wasn't too bad at the beginning...the weather was perfect and it was nice and cool. I thought I would stay longer after the buses left and take Garrett around to see more of the zoo. By the time I walked the other boys I was taking back to the buses I was sweating to death, tired and way too HOT!! I went straight back to the car. Of course I parked in the opposite parking lot as the buses and had to walk across the whole park to get back to my car after taking the other boys to the bus. All I wanted to do was get back to my car and turn up the A/C!!

We got to see the cute new baby elephant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment