Thursday, May 6, 2010

The New Camri

Camri was so lucky to go to my favorite hair dresser to get her hair cut!! I decided that since Camri never lets me do her hair, she cries if I try to brush it it was time to get rid of it. She was pretty excited about it.

That smile didn't come off of her face the whole time.

The end result!
We love it! Camri was so excited about her end result. She couldn't stop smiling the whole day.





8 comments:

Amy said...

Looks DARLING!

Prilla said...

SO cute!!!

The Godell Family said...

Oh that is way too cute! What a doll.

Becky said...

So, SO CUTE!!! I love the smile and the new haircut Camri. You look so beautiful. I love you and can't wait to see it.

Tristen said...

I love it. What a cute girl!

Shumway Adventures said...

Super cute!!!

hayleyharts said...

Jenn! Your prego! I just looked at your blog and your little girl is so darn cute. I love the hair. your family is getting so big and adorable!

Angela said...

soooo adorable.. it looks so thick... I love short hair.... too cute for words...