It is so fun having Christmas every year but it gets even more fun when the kids are getting older. When I was growing up we always had to get dressed and ready and eat breakfast before we even saw how many presents Santa brought. We were able to open our stockings as we ate dinner. I have passed this on to my family except we can't really hide the presents with the way our house is set up. Sometimes it is even hard for me to get ready because I'm so excited to see how the kids will react.
So first things first, the kids opening their stockings.

We try to all take turns opening a present so we don't all open them at the same time. You can tell from this picture that at this time it wasn't working so well. Madison was pretty excited about this dress she opened.
Garrett's guess who game.

Madison loved the candy canes from her stocking. She was trying to eat them without taking the wrapper off.

Camri loved her tinkerbell bank.

The girls playing with their toys. I wasn't too good at taking a lot of pictures this year because there was so much going on. We had a great Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment