Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wheeler Farm

It worked. We had a little picnic at Wheeler Farm. The kids had so much fun. They loved looking at all of the animals. When Camri sees the ducks she totally starts "quacking." Garrett and Camri were both scared of one of the gooses, it was practically taller than both of them. I couldn't resist the "kodak moment" of them both standing looking at the cows with their backs to the camera.




5 comments:

Whitney said...

very cute pictures. I am gald you go it to work. I am excited!!!!

Thayne Sohm said...

Nice BLog

Unknown said...

A goose bigger than the kids? that is one big goose

Maturo Family said...

Wow! I love your blog..your family is super cute!! Looks like the farm was a huge success! I recently set up our family blog...maturofamily.blogspot.com. Its so much fun to post these!!
Ciao, Bella

Donna W said...

Hi Jenni,

I love the blog....your family is so adorable! Blogs are great b/c it's so much fun to see what everyone else is up to! I'll definitely pass on your well wishes to Katie. Take care!